[sword-devel] Portuguese bible update status?

Sergio Queiroz srmq at srmq.org
Wed Jan 9 02:32:06 MST 2008

Hi Dario and others,

I don't know about the status of the copyrighted bibles in Portuguese
nor the "Traduçao Brasileira", but a team of Brazilian and Portuguese
volunteers have started to digitize the public domain "Almeida Corrigida
e Revisada" from 1911. The project is at Distributed Proofreaders, and
everybody can help. At today's pace, it will take some years to
complete, but we progress steadily. With more volunteers we can do must

Distributed Proofreaders is at http://www.pgdp.net . More information
about the project "Biblia 1911" is at