[sword-devel] Diaspora source, mod2pbp?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 11:39:00 MST 2008

I don't know about diaspora source code, but I have already made some
observations about using diaspora to create ThML files from most of the
SWORD Bible modules.

These are all listed in another forum:

Of particular concern, is that one Bible module caused runtime exceptions:
WLC (Westminster Leningrad Codex). I have not examined it to find out why.