[sword-devel] Sergej A. Fedosov's Slavic Bible for Windows website

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 10:51:19 MST 2008

I have the Slavic Bible program installed on my PC, together with nearly all
the modules available.
(not all at the same time - limitation of the free version)

The knack for many of the links is to merely click them. Not right click |
Save as!

For example, the main download link in page
http://www.sbible.boom.ru/dll.htm
displayed as http://www.lopbible.narod.ru/sb/sbible.zip
jumps to a page from where you can download it.
http://narod.yandex.ru/100.xhtml?www.lopbible.narod.ru/sb/sbible.zip
The actual file location is  http://www.lopbible.narod.ru/sb/sbible.zip
http://www.lopbible.narod.ru/sb/sbible.zip

I don't know much on the copyright situation, except for one.
The Eastern Russian Translation Project (aka CARS = Central Asian Russian
Scriptures).
This has its own website.  http://www.slovocars.org/english/

I will contact you privately about other points.

David