[sword-devel] Sergej A. Fedosov's Slavic Bible for Windows website

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 2 09:55:55 MST 2008

Not sure what David would want to know, but I would love to know what
the provenance of the Azeri and the Uzbek Bibles is, are they freely
distributable and how can one access them. I downloaded the Azeri Bible
exe file which unpacked into my wine directories as (mainly) three files

Bible2.dbd, Bible2.db01 and Bible2.db02. So I assume this is a database
of some sort, but I can not get closer to it.

i have not found the executable.

Peter