[sword-devel] bounded searches and new sword

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:18:02 MST 2008

I did rebuild from scratch.  I rebuilt gnomesword afterwards, but it
still saw absolutely no bibles.

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 09:08 -0500, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:

> "John H." <mistamaila at gmail.com> writes:
> > I know that svn supposedly fixes the bounded search bug, but I just
> > upgraded to that today and it can't see any bible modules in gnomesword,
> > so I had to go back to 1.5.10
> You must have something else going very wrong, because I am running
> latest svn of both Sword and GnomeSword, and I see Bible modules just
> fine.  As you might well imagine, if something were to be broken that
> heinously, it would be fixed immediately.
> Please review your configuration and perhaps rebuild from scratch.
> GnomeSword is perfectly happy with latest Sword.
> _______________________________________________
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/listinfo/sword-devel
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/attachments/20080227/9ce18205/attachment.html 

More information about the sword-devel mailing list