[sword-devel] SWORDWeb / MacOSX

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 4 11:06:26 MST 2008

Greg,

The ultimate goal is to get Java to talk to the C++ backend, so just the
Java component alone is not useful.

Regarding the backend, did you supply an appropriate --prefix for MacOSX
when configuring orbitcpp?  It should be relative to where ORBit was
installed.  Have you done a 'make install' on orbitcpp?  What fails and
where?  There is a --backenddir option available on the idl compiler, so
maybe we can pass this if the paths aren't working well on the mac.

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.