[sword-devel] Publication: a working processus?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 4 09:30:40 MST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008, at 6:54 AM, Sebastien Koechlin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I sent a new french translation to modules#crosswire.org on Dec 31,
> 2007,
> there was questions about license on this list. I resubmit it on Jan
> 16,
> 2008.

I'm only able to do so much at a time and other releases had higher
priority. I will take a look at the module and copyright claims and
hopefully be able to release within a week.

> There is nothing in the beta repository. I did not received any
> answer.
> While looking into the beta repository, I can see that two other
> french
> translation are waiting for months.
>
> FreMartin: Module Version 1.1 (2007-04-26)
> FreCrampon: Module Version 1.0 (2007-04-28)

We've discussed this a few times already, so search the archives.
Releases don't happen until all of the major frontends support them.
BibleCS is still at version 1.5.9, so no 1.5.10 modules can be released.

Besides that, I haven't received any feedback on these modules, so
they're going to sit there until I get around to doing my own testing.

--Chris