[sword-devel] New SWORD website - update

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 15:39:06 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> As I said, I have found a solution with a a inline list which works
> better on all kinds of screen designs.

This is now implemented on www.crosswire.org. The design is a inline
unordered list with &nbsp in all spaces between words which should not
wrap - like "the SWORD Project".

In consequence this will be a single line of menu items on a normal or
wide screen, but start to wrap into two or more menu lines the narrower
the screen gets.

I looked at the site with my blackberry and it looked ok - insofar as no
sites look grand in it.

The one limiting problem for really small devices is right now the
sizing and order of side menu and content. I will need to see if this
can be improved and reordered.

Peter