[sword-devel] Open source German Volxbibel

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 12:44:58 MST 2008

If anyone wants to work on this, I could put them in contact with Jan Krohn
in Germany who made the Go Bible version very recently.

Email me at d.haslam #punctuation# ukonline.co.uk
I will then forward your message to Jan, and he then has the option to
reply.

Meanwhile, I can ask whether he used OSIS or ThML format as the penultimate
step.

-- David