[sword-devel] Open source German Volxbibel

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Dec 27 07:02:49 MST 2008

Do our .conf files identify any other SWORD modules as actually being

btw.  I was alerted to this site because Jan Krohn has made
http://heidoc.net/joomla/content/view/17/1/ Go Bible applications of the
Volxbibel .

Peter, (in your opinion) why is the Volxbibel "selling like hot cakes" ?  Is
it just "good marketing"?

-- David