[sword-devel] SWORD project website - old files

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 08:25:11 MST 2008

Peter,

The KJV2003 stuff is closely related to the KJV2006 project.
http://www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006/
http://www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006/

I'm sure you are right - all the old stuff you found in the unlinked page
http://crosswire.org/sword/kjv2003/ http://crosswire.org/sword/kjv2003/
is important enough to be retained until a comprehensive review has been
made by those involved in both projects.

-- David