[sword-devel] New website - installation instructions

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 06:53:21 MST 2008

Please consider the situations for shared machines, such as a Windows PC
shared in a home where one of the family is a believer and another isn't.
e.g. Christian married (prior to his/her conversion) to a non-Christian.

In this case having the application modules in shared directories could be a
[further] potential cause of friction.  Better that the believer in the
household restricts modules and the application shortcuts to their

We should follow Windows best practice for the installation location