[sword-devel] news/crosswire organization

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Dec 11 16:11:02 MST 2008

Chris Little wrote:

> I'm arguing for the narrow perspective, but I feel like you were arguing
> for an even narrower perspective, where The SWORD Project includes only
> the API--since you included frontends and modules as a wider set of
> topics that the news covers.

My perspective is

CrossWire -

us, outside

- all of us as people, frontends, sword/jsword modules, kjv2003,
flashcards, community tools, gobible, OSIS formulation, wear your suit
and tie.

The SWORD Project:
us, inside, development, guts, bits. api, filters, unicode, OSIS2mod,
sword/jsword and modules development. Wear a hard hat when you come inside.

This is the logic which I think is the natural one and the one I want to
employ throughout the site.

peter