[sword-devel] CrossWire website up and running

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Dec 11 12:09:44 MST 2008

David Haslam wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> First impressions are all positive. Here's some feedback.....

Thanks

> Suggestion: add a site search feature, it probably doesn't need to use
> Javascript, just adapt Google to be a site specific search. It's free!
> After an FAQ, most site visitors use a site search, even to find stuff
> "staring them in the face".

A possibility. I am not sure we have enough content. Maybe with the wiki

> Comment: There's an alignment quirk on the Mobiles/Handhelds page, the Go
> Bible description being further to the right than those above it.

Thanks. Needs to be solved, but is not. Keep an eye on it and remind me
if I have not done it

> The "Based on Java" page:  Well of course, Go Bible is based on Java ME, so
> why not included?

Because it is not really X platform. So I changed the text and made it
desktop applications. The target of this page was those Desktop
operating systems we do not cater for ordinarily.

> CrossWire wiki: Needs a link from the right hand side of the template.

Maybe into the help bit. Need to think.

Peter