[sword-devel] CLucene Indexes

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Fri Dec 5 17:35:06 MST 2008

I am using the latest version of CLucene, but not the SVN version of
SWORD. I will check out a copy of that and see how that improves
things. I'm still not sure if it would produce tolerable running times
on the iPhone, but it's worth a shot because setting up an index
server would be a slight hassle, though I could probably write a
script that would keep sync with the crosswire repository so every
time a new module is added then it indexes it.

Thanks for the help,
Ian
There's no place like 127.0.0.1