[sword-devel] [GnomeSword-developers] videos

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 09:21:28 MST 2008

Anyone contemplating making Presentations or Tutorials about Windows [or
Linux] programs should take a look at  http://www.debugmode.com/wink/ Wink .

Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at
creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel
etc). Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes,
buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.

This is a good example of how you can create tutorials in Wink, by capturing
screenshots, mouse movements and specifying your own explanations with them.
And all this in a standard Windows-based UI with drag-and-drop editing makes
it very easy to create high quality tutorials/documentation.

It is estimated that Flash Player is installed in more than 90% of the PCs.
Using Wink you can create content viewable across the web in all these
users' desktops. Similar applications sell for hundreds of dollars, while
Wink is free with unrivaled features. So spread the word about Wink to your
friends.

Cross-Platform: Available for all flavours of Windows and various versions
of Linux (x86 only).

-- David