[sword-devel] cooperation

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 1 14:18:57 MST 2008

I just wanted to send out a quick note to let you all know how much I
truly appreciate you guys.  I realize we all don't agree on everything,
and sometimes don't get along well with each other, but with the
semi-private apologies I've seen and the way everyone is truly committed
to living together in the same Body, despite difference, and to see how
we've been back to the task of writing cool free and open Bible research
tools, I am very proud of our community.  Much love, and thank you--
sincerely.