[sword-devel] osis2mod warnings

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 01:59:16 MST 2008

Likewise, the OSIS flavour usable by Go Bible Creator is the BCV structure
rather than the milestoned BSP structure (where S denotes section, that in
theory can span chapter boundaries).  However, as from version 2.3.2, Go
Bible Creator can process directly from a folder of USFM files as the
source-text format.  This revision makes it very attractive to Bible
translators, such as those in Wycliffe.

-- David Haslam