[sword-devel] New front page CrossWire

Tom Cornell tom.cornell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:35:27 MST 2008

I don't think it's such a problem, if you know what to expect (i.e., a
long list of software projects sorted into helpful categories). If you
know you are going to be presented with a list of software projects
for different platforms (basically), then it is clear that you should
scroll down the page until you find the platform that interests you.
So maybe just starting the page with something like:

  Crosswire provides a number of software tools to support Bible study:
    * Web-based study tools
    * Study tools for desktop and laptop
    * Study tools for handhelds, smart phones, and mobile phones
   etc.

where each bullet point is a hyperlink to the relevant section lower
down the page?

-Tom Cornell