[sword-devel] Eloquent Question

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:52:52 MST 2008

Manfred (and anyone else working on Eloquent),

I built Eloquent with little trouble, based off of the version of the
Sword library that I had built from XCode.  An inquiry - have you yet
moved out of the Google Code area and into another repository (I
thought there was something similar to that mentioned in Eloquent's
future, but I'm not sure)?  Are you planning to split off the
Sword-wrapper portion of your code to make it a reusable
library/framework?  Also, what directory is Eloquent designed to be
placed in for building, relative to the Sword library?

--Greg