[sword-devel] mkfastmod

ransom82 ransom1982 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:10:44 MST 2007

Well, I had just compiled sword again. Perhaps it didn't install mkfastmod
in the correct place (or the ubuntu package didn't install it the same place
originally), because I still seem to be using the old one. When I cd to
~/sword-1.5.9/utilities and use the mkfastmod there, it works.

Thanks for your help,
Matthew