[sword-devel] installmgr

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 16 23:56:55 MST 2007

Ok guys,

Tonight I have hopefully improved some less than respectable areas of
installmgr.
I also moved all of our debug output to SWLog, so it can remain in the
code if we want, and also eliminates all of the stderr CURL output which
always dumped out when logging wasn't even turned on.   Now they'll all
show up in your respective frontend's logging output window (provided
you turn SWORD's debug level to LOG_DEBUG).

Anyway, any chance I can get a few testers to try again for me?

Thanks for considering.

	-Troy.