[sword-devel] sword updates

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 13 23:36:36 MST 2007

Karl,

Could you execute these exact commands and attach out.txt.  Mine is
attached for your comparison.

[root at mythtv utilities]# ./installmgr -init > out.txt 2>&1
yes
[root at mythtv utilities]# ./installmgr -r CrossWire >> out.txt 2>&1
[root at mythtv utilities]# ./installmgr -ri CrossWire KJV >> out.txt 2>&1