[sword-devel] image support

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue Sep 11 05:33:47 MST 2007

Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
> If a module contains images of any type and in any quantity, then
> Feature=Images should be added to the .conf. A module that just contains
> maps, a commentary with the occasional image, etc. should all employ
> this feature.

OK, I'll update a bunch of *.conf in my repo when I have some time soon,
but I'm pretty busy in California this week.

> If a module is primarily a set of maps, it should use Category=Maps.
> If a module is primarily a set of [images], it should use Category=Images.

So obviously BAO should gain "Feature=Images" and "Category=Maps" (and
its version stamp should be inc'd); but what about the GnomeSword manual
module?  Obviously, "Feature=Images", because there are many
screenshots, but is it to be considered "primarily" an image set, so
"Category=Images"?  Most pages have screenshots, but it's a manual, not
e.g. artwork or an atlas.