[sword-devel] image support

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 9 19:42:34 MST 2007

I've added a Feature, "Images" and two Category values, "Maps" and
"Images" to the Wiki. The usage should be as follows:

If a module contains images of any type and in any quantity, then
Feature=Images should be added to the .conf. A module that just contains
maps, a commentary with the occasional image, etc. should all employ
this feature.

If a module is primarily a set of maps, it should use Category=Maps.
If a module is primarily a set of maps, it should use Category=Images.

I've updated the website as well to recognize the new categories and
segregate modules of those types to their own pages.

--Chris