[sword-devel] Wiki page on Module development
dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 09:38:42 MST 2007
I have updated the Wiki page on module development to be more useful.
I have done the following:
1) Added a column to the .conf file format table indicating whether an
element of the conf allows:
a) Multiple lines indicating such with \ for "Continuation"
b) Whether a key can be repeated, such as GlobalOptionsFilter,
c) Whether the key allows html hyperlinks. (All other HTML is not
allowed anywhere in a conf.)
2) Added usage explanations for the elements. (There were a few I did
not know, so I left them alone)
3) Merged and updated text from
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/ into the page.
4) Moved "Module Requests" and "New Modules" to their own pages.
5) Added a section Related Pages for the links to other pages, including
"Module Requests", "New Modules".
More information about the sword-devel