[sword-devel] New development on Mac

Josh Gould kc8eqa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:41:07 MST 2007

I'm already starting a list of stuff that some of the other front ends
will do that the current MacSword will not, one thing that has struck
me as odd is that if you have a foot note, the UI will not display it
as a tool tip, but rather as inline text. (I just realized why I use
NETtext and NETfootnotes separately...) That's one thing that I would
like to see the Mac front end do, Does any one know if the current Mac
front end will display images?

Josh