[sword-devel] New development on Mac

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:15:37 MST 2007

Hi Manfred,

I'm very pleased to hear that something new is being started for the
Mac. I hope you can reunite a good workgroup. I doubt I can help
building the app because I'm not a programmer. But I can certainly
help with testing.

I've used MacSword for 3 years now and I'd love to see it evolve, but
I'm very concerned about it being almost dead for a while now (I mean
it hasn't been evolving).

Yours,
Jónatas Ferreira