[sword-devel] .conf files encoding/tags

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Oct 6 15:49:05 MST 2007

Some changes to .confs are important, but most are not. I doubt that any
changes I make today will be of the important variety.

Incrementing version numbers amounts to a recommendation that users
update their module, which means they have to redownload the whole thing
(since they can't just download the .conf).

My rule is to only increment the version number if downloading a new
copy changes something for the user. Metadata changes don't affect users.

--Chris