[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.10pre bugs

ransom82 ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:05:21 MST 2007

Another bug in BibleCS involves showing Strong's and morphology in the
KJV. Switching from one Bible version tab to another confuses the
program, and the buttons appear pressed, but no morphology or numbers
are shown. In particular this appears when working in KJV; turn on the
lemma and morphology, switch to another version, (maybe change a
chapter or something), go back and the Strong's will be gone. Clicking
the button off and then back on corrects the problem.