[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.10pre bugs

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 4 00:12:16 MST 2007

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> Have I just confused something? I know that there are separete command
> line interface installmgr and GUI Install Manager. I was talking about
> later. Do you mean that it is a separate program and is not updated with
> BibleCS?

Yes, InstallMgr is a separate program. Tools | Install Manager in
BibleCS just launches it.

Before we release a new BibleCS, we probably need to add an option for
users to install unsupported modules (i.e. modules intended for more
recent versions of Sword). We should also give them a link/suggestion to
upgrade.

--Chris