[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.10pre bugs

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Oct 3 15:40:32 MST 2007

I opened my Windows first time for months. I installed BibleCS
1.5.10pre2 from alpha area.

Either the version information has not been updated or there is
something other wrong with my installment but the GUI Install Manager
reports that version 1.5.10 is needed for some modules and will not
download them.

Some modules have unicode characters in their short descriptions and the
Install Manager cannot show them right. As I said only one encoding
should be allowed - no isolatin or Windows equivalent, only utf8/ascii.

	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
	e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)

More information about the sword-devel mailing list