[sword-devel] API docs for sword / update for 1.5.10

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:23:24 MST 2007

Martin,

Thank you for this!  It was frustrating once or twice, writing against
1.5.9 when a change had been made since 1.5.8 when your latest version
had been made.  Personally I think that there should be a link to this
from the developers' section of the website, as that part of the site
doesn't really contain much in the way of API information.

Greg