[sword-devel] French ligatures in Louis SÉGOND’s text

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 14 18:44:34 MST 2007

	I notices there are no French ligatures in Louis SÉGOND’s
translation.  For example, it is written coeur and soeur instead of cœur and
sœeur.  Worse still, when one search for cœur or sœur nothing comes.

        So two questions.  First, can I fix the text, or will the display
engine be fixed?  Second, can the search engine be made to understand
ligatures?  Ideally it should not care if one writes the canonical expansion
or the ligature itself, it should find all relevant matches also either
ligated or expanded.

--
+55 (11) 9406 7191       http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/
+55 (11) 5685 2219          gTalk: xmpp:leandrod  jabber.org