[sword-devel] php bindings

Brent Kirkley kirkley at kirkley.com
Sat Feb 24 01:49:19 MST 2007

I'm interested in participating in a php version of the sword software.
According to the Osis docs the bible texts aren't too var removed from
regular xml docs so parsing them out shouldn't be that bad.  Also, I was
thinking.. instead of trying to incorporate all of these C libs into the php
build stack.. why not recreate them as php module/libs or even objects.
Granted the effort is duplicated but at least the build is completely
separate from the build tree.

Anyway, very interested in getting the crosswire bibles online ... where can
I help.

/bk