[sword-devel] Names

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Feb 12 04:34:06 MST 2007

Eeli Kaikkonen <eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> writes:
> I have one objection: "Systematic Theology" is too common a name. The
> module names should be differentiated from the start up.

Well...  OK.  You don't find a problem with the Heretics or Orthodoxy
module names?  They're not very well differentiated in 1 word, and
Chesterton is surely not the only one to have written on those
subjects.  What about Institutes?

It could be renamed e.g. HodgeSysTheo, but there surely seems to be a
strong bias in favor of really short module names -- consider the
Pilgrim and Practice modules.