[sword-devel] SwordReader - Experimental Double Buffering added.]

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 22 23:03:22 MST 2007

I have committed several changes to the SwordReader repository. I have
done some polishing of the double buffering, still more to do but this
round includes discarding of taps and button presses while the text is
being loaded. I also gray/disable out the menubar as a visual queue that
something is taking place while the text is loading. I have also fixed
the New Testament book selection bug I introduced a couple of weeks ago.
Hopefully in the days to come I can spend some more time on this.
Any feedback is appreciated, just remember its still not ready for prime
time.
In Christ,
David Trotz