[sword-devel] [Fwd: [sword-support] The Sword reader for DOS...]

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:21:53 MST 2007

You know, I've been thinking that it would be neat to have a Sword
shell of some sort.  Not necessarily like sh/csh.  But maybe something
that stores verses in variables to work with.  Throw some set theory
in there, etc..

We could start something like that, I'd be willing to head it
actually.  What are people's thoughts?

-DJ