[sword-devel] SwordReader ........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 12 12:19:30 MST 2007

Hi there .........

Sorry - sent this to the wrong list:

I've added support for Morph tags to SwordReader as well as the support
for Strongs that went in yesterday.  I'm totally ignorant about Morph
tags as I've never used them.  On my setup, it finds the Greek ones and
shows them, but not the Hebrew ones.  Since the same is true with my
install of BibleCS I guess I haven't the right module installed to show
the Hebrew ones.  Maybe someone else can tell me if the code works for
the OT, and what dictionary I need.  The new code is in svn.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com