[sword-devel] SwordReader .......

David C Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 10 11:35:52 MST 2007

Hi all,
I just committed some changes to SwordReader. I worked on making things
more dynamic for switching between portrait and landscape mode. I still
need to do the 'Find' page but the other pages should work fine. I need
to review how the buttons are drawn because there are artifacts on the
upper edge of the screen. Does anyone know why the whole screen is not
blanked then buttons drawn? It looks like the buttons are drawn then a
small padding around the buttons are erased at each button drawn. It
seems like it would be faster (and cleaner code) to blank the screen
first. I realize this might lead to flicker, and maybe someone has
already determined this if not we should consider revisiting this code.

Also some may notice that you do not need to load the app twice before
it shows up, hopefully this is the case now.

-- David