[sword-devel] Interlinear text in HTML?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Aug 31 09:35:38 MST 2007

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, David (Mailing List Addy) wrote:

> Bibletime uses the same renderer that my chosen web browser does, so for me
> the ruby tag doesn't work in my browser which means that in it's current
> state it wouldn't work in BT. Now, granted I'm one release behind on my
> browser and there is a major major release coming so this might all change
> with that.

Additionally WebKit will be included in future Qt and Konqueror/KDE will
probably replace KHTMLPart with WebKitPart later. ATM we have given up
the idea of creating a brand new Qt based BibleTime from scratch but we
probably will try to make the current BibleTime more and more Qt-only.
This includes using WebKit instead of KHTML.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland