[sword-devel] Interlinear text in HTML?

Fri Aug 31 08:08:41 MST 2007

On Friday 31 August 2007 02:24, Chris Little wrote:
> None of the front ends let you bring your own browser (unless you count
> the web frontend). They're all controlled environments with set
> renderers and set feature-sets.

Bibletime uses the same renderer that my chosen web browser does, so for me
the ruby tag doesn't work in my browser which means that in it's current
state it wouldn't work in BT. Now, granted I'm one release behind on my
browser and there is a major major release coming so this might all change
with that.