[sword-devel] Interlinear text in HTML?

Kahunapule Michael Johnson Kahunapule at mpj.cx
Thu Aug 30 17:53:09 MST 2007

DM Smith wrote:
> Different question:
> How would one display an interlinear in HTML?
> The key requirement is that a line of stacked text would naturally wrap,
> responding to window resizes in an expected way.

I was hoping someone else would answer this. I couldn't think of a good
way, really, other than the obvious table of limited width (and hope the
user doesn't force you into a narrower window than your table likes to
be in).

Another option is to post a PDF file and totally disallow window
resizing to affect word wrap.

Or... make yourself a javascript application that displays interlinear
text with resizing windows, maybe?

Shalom,
Michael