[sword-devel] Error running mod2zmod

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Fri Aug 24 21:53:18 MST 2007

Good day,

When setting up modules, I usually use two modules. One is my generic
plain text module where I put the nt and ot files from vpl2mod. After
checking, that it looks okay, I use mod2zmod to create the final (or
incremental) module for use and distribution. This way, I have two
separate conf files and two separate folders for the data files. You
don't have to keep changing the conf file for each new update.