[sword-devel] Wiki

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Aug 19 03:42:52 MST 2007

I don't understand the need for lists of other Bible software or of
markup systems and file format that we don't use--particularly things
like CROSS and PDF that have absolutely no relation to Sword and never
will. Some of the language (in particular the notes on immorality) is a
bit preachy. And the whole thing seems very redundant--though admittedly
you may have plans to flesh things out that I don't know about. And a
lot of the utilities listed either a) don't exist or b) aren't utility
programs.

Regarding the copyright page, we should stay away from offering legal
advice. In most cases, it might be best simply to link to the
appropriate Copyright circulars or FAQ entries at copyright.gov.

I pulled the link from the FAQ because, however much it may improve in
the future, in its current state, we should not be directing users to
the file formats page.

--Chris