[sword-devel] Wiki

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Aug 17 20:32:11 MST 2007

Dear Jonathon,

I cannot find the pages that you added.  Could you include a link?

I am not in favor of posting file format details on the wiki.  We do not
encourage people to write software directly to our data formats, as they
are not guaranteed to remain constant.  We encourage the use of our
engine software for accessing our data.  If people still do not want to
use our software, then they can export our data if they desire (and gain
any permissions required from the publisher).

Thanks for your desire to contribute.

	-Troy.