[sword-devel] Publishing a Spanish Commentary module

David Bell david.bell at bluebottle.com
Wed Aug 15 07:15:43 MST 2007

Greetings Peter,

No, there is no problem with the text. My question deals more with
the administrative side of the Sword project. I never received any
answer back from when I sent the text in. I'm not sure who exactly is
taking care of overseeing the publishing of new modules, but I think
it would be good to offer some commentaries in Spanish, since right
now everything is either in English or German.

David Bell
david.bell at bluebottle.com