[sword-devel] Improve upon DSVV module.

Maurits Obbink lists at obbink.org
Sun Apr 15 14:35:53 MST 2007

Hi list,

I would like to improve upon the DSVV (Dutch Statenvertaling (Equivalent
 of KJV for English speaking countries). Should I contact the current
maintainer if any. Or what should I do.

I made a quite extensive list of encountered errors. I improved those
already in the PalmBibleplus version I made.

I've no experience with OSIS/Thml or so, but I assume that the changes I
would like to make are easiest made in just text.

I can't guarantee a quick update. but any improvement is better then
none. Especially since it is the ony Dutch version available, (more are
potentially in the pipeline, as previously mentioned on the list.)

if interested, check
http://griello.yi.org/Palmbibleplus/bibles/dowloads/dutch/DSV_changelist.txt
for changes I made in the PalmBible+ version, I propose similar changes
(except verse renumbering)

Regards,

Maurits Obbink.