[sword-devel] The SWORD Project for Windows 1.5.9 installers testing

Geoffrey W Hastings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Fri Sep 29 16:30:31 MST 2006

Sorry to be so slow to respond.
It wasn't a firewall problem. It was a typo. I had mistyped Crosswire in
the  ftp.crosswire.org Remote site manager.
Now everything works fine in XP pro.
It also works fine on Win NT 2000

This brings up a question.
Why not have Crosswire already installed as a remote site.
I would guess that the majority of windows users would not be able to
figure this out.

[New Remote Site]
ftp.domain.org
/pub/sword/raw/