[sword-devel] Elberfelder 1871 extrem faulty

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 11 14:41:12 MST 2006

That sounds like a great project. Do you think there's any possibility
of plugging it into a better interface for online editing and tracking
of responsibility/progress?

I don't know that a good system exists, though it seems a great number
of projects exist to do similar work. CCEL, the Germanic Lexicons
Project, the old KJV2003 project at CrossWire, Troy's latest papyrus
stuff, and Digital Proofreaders are each attempting similar sorts of
work. But no one really seems to have a great system for managing the
text or the workers (though some obviously do a pretty good job for
their own specific application).

--Chris